Easy for everyone: participants, volunteers, and staff.
Manage your recovery program's meetings and volunteers. Help your participants easily find the right meeting.
"We used to spend half our days fighting our technology. Now we support over 1,600 meetings with just two staff members."
Built for participants
The meeting search is designed for those in early recovery: clean design and concise information. Every obstacle between them and getting into a meeting has been carefully scrutinized and minimized or removed.
- Automatic time zone conversion for meeting start times
- Rolling calendar that always starts with the next meeting first
- Clear visuals distinguish in-person and online meetings
- Desktop and mobile: participants can search for and join meetings right on their phone, wherever and whenever they may need one
- Pathcheck™ Instant Verification for stress-free proof of attendance
Built for volunteers
Your volunteers are crucial to your mission. Reduce their workload and avoid fatigue and burnout.
- Self-service meeting changes and cancellations
- Pathcheck™ Instant Verification removes the extra work after their meeting is over
- Assign multiple hosts per meeting to support volunteer time off and reduce fatigue
Built for your mission
Support your growth by increasing revenue and getting more done with the team you have.
- Your brand is front and center. Use your domain name, logos, colors, and other brand elements.
- Increase book sales and other revenue with context-sensitive ads on meeting pages. Those highly qualified clicks help participants and deliver results.
- Stop paying for expensive consultants and hosting providers to maintain old sites and servers. Security updates and backups are automatic and included.
- With Meeting Checkup™, staff automatically see at a glance which meetings might need attention (e.g., uncancelled missed meetings)
- Only ever pay for active meetings. No burdensome license management required.